We want to give you the best chance at getting the best shifts that fit your life style, so we have implement Push Notifications advising you when new shifts are posted in your area as well as Newly Posted Shift Emails in our growing markets.
If you find that these notifications are coming too frequently, you can turn them off! Keep in mind, turning off any notifications does not excuse you from any booked shifts or active offers being accepted. It is still your responsibility to check your account for your bookings and be on time to all your shifts.
-- Read More on How to Turn Off Notifications --
How to Turn Off Daily Shift Emails
1) Login to your TempStars Account
2) Click the 3 blue lines in the top right corner
3) Navigate to your Profile
4) Scroll to the bottom of your Profile and uncheck "Receive Temping Shift Notification Emails"
How to Turn off Push Notifications
1) Navigate to the Notification Settings in your phone
2) Find the TempStars app
3) Switch Notifications OFF for the app