Having completed over 75,000 successful temping shifts - we asked our offices what their best tips were, for having a successful day with their temporary hygienist or assistant. Here is what they said!
1) Give a tour of your office so your hyg/da knows where things are
2) Confirm Payment at the beginning of the shift (days get crazy busy in the office and you might not have time at the end of the day)
3) Double check that your phone number and email are correct in your profile incase the hygienist or assistant (or us!) needs to get in contact with you
4) Post the shift Arrival Time at least 15minutes before the first patient of the day
5) Pay your hygienist/assistant within the Payment Terms you posted for that shift
TempStars is North America’s fastest growing and most-loved dental temping and hiring service, and uses cutting-edge mobile technology to make it fast and easy for dental offices to find a good hygienist or dental assistant for temping or hiring.
Please keep in mind joining a community carries certain responsibilities, because your actions and how you conduct yourself through TempStars connections don’t just affect you - they impact all the other dental offices of the TempStars community.
So we created a Membership Handbook of Policies and Best Practices document so you have a clear understanding of TempStars community expectations and to ensure our TempStars community is only full of dental professionals who contribute to growing and enriching our membership.
We’re all in this together, so let’s ensure every member has the best opportunity to find great temping shifts and for you to find your perfect temping and hiring connections!
If you would like access to the full Membership Handbook, click here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.