We know its so frustrating when it comes to collecting delayed payments and we want to help as best we can:)
While we help with dental office connections to member hygienists and assistants, payment arrangements are made directly between you and the office and we have no way of knowing what those are - so be sure to get all that information before you leave your shift!
Depending on the office you are at, they may ask you for specific details in order to complete your payment. Always ask before you leave that day!
This information may include:
- banking info
- Void cheque
- email for transfers
- SIN number for their accounting team
- Accurate mailing address information
So, the best start of course is to contact the office or contact person for that shift when you haven't received your payment and you gave them any or all the above information.
Please be sure to do the following 6 steps while you're waiting for our team to get back to you:
- Check "payment terms" to ensure there is actually a delay in payment
- Resend your invoice to the office as a reminder.
- Check your Bank for a Direct Deposit -
if you filled out a form with the office at your shift and left banking and email information with them, check to see if it's been deposited
if you have your email set to "auto-deposit" it could already be there
- If the office used Pay Now, again check your inbox for an email from Sudden Turtle Dental
- Please check your Spam/Junk Folder for any email from the office or us for e-transfer or payment details-sometimes it goes there
- Log into your Stripe Express account if you registered to follow your payouts there
If after doing this, you happen to find the payment, then great!
And if not, and you've done all the steps above and contacted the office then please reach out to our support team with all the information and details about the invoice so we can help right away!
I'm sure we'll get this resolved for you quickly and they’ll be in touch but of course as soon as they can!