If you don't know what to expect, the day of your shift can be a little intimidating! But don't worry, TempStars members have created such a positive, friendly community for each other - your day is going to be great!
Here are some tips from some of our more experienced members!
• Show up 10mins before your Arrival time. This shows you're excited and ready to have a great day.
• Be friendly and engage with the existing team - they're happy to have you there helping out!
• If you have questions before the shift, use the in-app messaging feature to directly contact the office.
• If for some reason you are going to be late (life happens, we get it) be sure to call the office to just let them know! That little gesture goes a long way and saves a lot of stress!
• If you have questions, contact the TempStars Member Support Team - they are super friendly and always available to help!
And don't forget! After your shift, send an invoice for your worked hours :)