We love highlighting and rewarding our top members, so we introduced the
Pro and Elite Membership Program.
Earning Pro and Elite status is completely free. When we think about our top members, those are members who:
1. Receive great feedback from nearly every office they work at
2. Consistently keep their shift commitments without cancelling
So, to earn Pro and Elite status, it's really in your hands and just a matter of achieving top standing in those two factors - consistently great feedback and keeping shifts without cancelling.
In fact, our best members have completed dozens (even hundreds) of temping shifts without cancelling. Not only that, our best members receive excellent feedback from nearly all of the offices where they work.
Because we have completed tens of thousands of temping shifts with a membership of over 8,000 dental hygienists and assistants, we know the reasonable and relative expectations for reliability and feedback.
So we don't just pick arbitrary criteria - our Pro and Elite statuses are based on members who are in the top 25th percentile of our membership for feedback and reliability.
NOTE: The difference between Pro and Elite status is the number of shifts completed.
Pro status members have completed 5-9 temping shifts with consecutive top feedback and reliability, while
Elite status members have completed 10+ while maintaining the same consecutive track record.
Note: Hannah reviews every member account daily. This means your status can change daily based on the shifts you complete and the feedback you receive.
So remember make ever shift count and aim to complete an amazing shift every time!
Benefits of Pro & Elite Status Membership
- There are a number of perks to earning Pro and Elite status membership, and the list is constantly growing! For example:
- "Pro" and "Elite" status badges on your profile when you send an offer to work a temping shift - so the office knows you're one of the best of the best!
- Unlocking higher hourly rates on the Rate Selector when sending an offer to work a temping shift
- "Pro" and "Elite" status badges on your profile when you apply for a job posting on our Job Board - so the office knows you're one of the best of the best!
- A printable "TempStars Certificate of Excellence" that you can include with your resume whenever you're applying for a job - to prove you have a track record for reliability and professionalism. This carries real prestige and will help you land that dream job!
- Professional and community perks like product/service discounts, promotions, etc.