We want to be sure that you are able to access your account when you need it!
This means making sure your TempStars app is current and updated as we make changes and updates quite frequently.
In keeping up with all the current digital changes and software updates happening to web browsers, smartphones, tablets, etc. we know that sometimes with all these system updates our phones and devices that use apps create their own individual glitches and cause errors to happen.
So when you notice that you can't log in or something doesn't look right or is not working like it used to make sure you follow these steps below:)
So depending on the device you are on, you may have to any/or all of these:
1. Follow this video here to do HARD REFRESH OF YOUR DEVICE first:)
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
- Or Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- Go to Safari > Empty Cache, or hit Opt + Cmd + E.
- To refresh, click the refresh button on the address bar or press Cmd + R.
In Firefox and Windows
1. Hold down Ctrl, Shift and the 'R' key. Or
2. Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right ( 3 dots), click to open More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Launch Safari browser on your Mac.
- Select Safari -> Preferences....
- Click the Privacy tab and select Manage Website Data....
- Select a website that is listed, then click Remove. To remove all website data from Safari, click Remove All.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. ...
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. ...
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button
Try deleting the app and then re-downloading it- deleting and re-downloading the app usually does the trick!
For any future issue, please know that you can access your account through our website SIGN IN here https://www.tempstars.com
For your Android or iPhone device update and hard refresh follow steps in this article about Glitches
If this or any of these don't fix the issue then can I have you reach out to our support team for help:)
Let them know exactly what you're trying to do and what’s happening and describe the problem. A screenshot or recording would be helpful. The more information you can provide, the easier I can help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.